- At Wearable and Co we’re motivated by our biggest goals: personal agency, good health and well-being, ultimate comfort and sustainability.
- Our values permeate our supply chain, our product range and underpin everything we do. If it isn’t win-win-win, we don’t do it.
- Wearable and Co helps with temporary or long-term movement impairment, allowing fast and easy access for carers, when and where it’s needed, whilst preserving personal agency and comfort.
- Each item in our range has undergone rigorous testing, iterations and trials in real world environments to make it the best it can be for users.
- Our magnetised fasteners limit the range of movement needed to get dressed and undressed independently. Toilet accidents become a thing of the past; re-injury risks reduce.
- The products are stylish as well as practical. Wearable and Co looks like ordinary everyday wear. Anyone can wear it, and no one would ever know that it isn’t regular gym gear or street clothes.
- We are excited to help people to live out their best and most active lives. Wearable and Co delivers independence and comfort, helping people feel good as they look. The product replaces purpose-purchased, improvised, oversized High street fashion – the kind that creates a trip hazard.
- Our products are Fair Trade manufactured and ethically and sustainably produced. Once the item wears out, patients can return it to us for recycling into a new product.
- Helping one person shouldn’t come at the cost of harm to another. It’s why we adopted ethical and sustainable practices wherever we can across our supply chain. More about that here.
We would really appreciate to hear more from you. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any thoughts or you are welcome to complete our online survey here.